Friday, April 24, 2009

24April09-A Big Lesson in Money Management

Hi there and apologies for the delay in updating my blog this time. A lots been happening in my life. This week is the biggest lesson I’ve learnt and I could share with you and its to do with money management.

The way FAPTurbo works is its got a profit target of 140 pips and a stoploss of 500 pips. Now that’s going against anything that a expert would tell you, however, thats the way FAPTurbo works and so far it seems to be working.

After the first couple of winning trades, I became greedy and increased the lot size from .01 to 0.1. FAPTurbo bought euro at 1.3286 as the original trade with stop loss at 1.2783 and a target at 1.3426. The market went down upto 1.2885 and then is currently bouncing back again. Lets see if the target is hit. Currently as I am typing this, its sitting at 1.3236. Now because I had increased the lot size to 0.1, as the market went down and because of the size of my account, I ran out of equity and my trades were closed. Fortunately I still had around $130 in the account and I changed the lot size back to .01 and since been have had winning trades.

Forex-Megadroid is again low on the frequency, however it still maintains 100% profitable result which I think is impressive. Slow and steady is the way to go with Forex-Megadroid.

So although FAPTurbo hasn’t had a loosing trade, because of my poor money management, the account is running at a loss. The good news is that the lesson is learnt. I should also get my $500 bonus because of the number of trades that both FAPTurbo and Forex-Megadroid have been having. (The Broker I’m using gives upto $500 bonus if you do a certain number of trades in like the first couple of months, which should be easy with the two Robots).

I hope this should serve as a good lesson for you if you are reading this.

More information about the two Robots can be had by clicking on FAPTurbo and Forex-Megadroid.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment